If you need high visibility clothing for your work, then you probably know exactly what you need, why, and where to get it. If you're not sure what you need or how to choose high-visibility clothing, here's what you need to know.
1. You need to determine what you need high-visibility clothing for. Maybe your employees work out all night or just need a vest in their car or van in an emergency.
2. You also need to know when to wear hi-vis clothing. It can be worn all the time or it can be worn very rarely.
Image Source: Google
3. When your employees work sideways all night, you need to be seen. Maybe your employees only work outside during the day, but they also have to work in the winter and therefore want to be seen.
4. It is important to decide which nursing clothes your employees really need. You might need a vest and a jacket, but what about a polo shirt or a high-print t-shirt? Does it get better when it's warmer?
5. When your employees work in potentially hazardous situations or environments and you must always be seen, it is important to feel comfortable with them.
6. Your employees won't be able to remove their protective clothing just because it doesn't fit, so you need to make sure they can move properly and continue to do their job well.
7. When your employees work outdoors, they should be warm enough. This is especially important during the winter months when temperatures can drop suddenly and be affected by wind. When you choose high visibility fleece, you can rest assured that your workers will be warm and safe.
8. You must ensure that the work clothes worn by your employees conform to the appropriate safety standards for your industry. Your high-visibility clothing may also have to meet additional safety standards.