Today's typical business no longer generates the deep and broad income that nursing staff and quality long-term care facilities need to ensure optimal housing performance and organizational sustainability.
Your facility will need to identify current income opportunities and deficits, forecast future trends, and then pursue revenue generation and collection strategies – while providing the high-quality care residents deserve. You can also browse the internet to get skilled nursing facility consulting services.
Many provide skilled nursing facilities with fully customized, leading-edge consulting services. This service meets the diverse challenges of quality nurses in all relevant work areas.
Skilled Nursing Clinical Challenges That Can Be Solved:
1) Helping ensure optimal processes throughout your clinical operation;
2) Achieving compliance with governmental rules and regulations, as well as payer mandates;
3) Developing and deploying infection prevention and control strategies throughout your facility and in every facet of your organization;
4) Helping you configure, optimize and utilize your EHR solution to ensure efficiency, productivity, and profitability;
5) Recruiting and training for key clinical personnel;
6) Providing interim leadership support during times of transition.
Skilled Nursing Accounting Challenges Can Be Solved:
1) Helping ensure timely financial reporting;
2) Preparing budgets;
3) Handling audits in a timely and comprehensive fashion;
4) Understanding diversified payers, shifting payment methodologies, and lender requirements.
Skilled Nursing Medicaid Challenges That Can Be Solved:
1) Meeting eligibility requirements;
2) Managing pending cases;
3) Reviewing claims and documentation to ensure compliance;
4) Successfully resolving applications and appeals.